STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

Something to look forward to....

Do you know what exciting things are coming our direction?

Well, there is the election where people from all over the country get to weigh in and help shape our future. Sure.

There is my darling mother’s birthday. (and if I get my act together, there will be a post about that tomorrow morning.)

Halloween! Oh yes, with the dressing up and the eating of candy! You all don’t want to see my costume do you? You do? Well, stick around!

And there is Day Light Savings! Whoo hoo! I know you are all as pumped up for this bi-annual event as I am!

What? You aren’t? You don’t really care?

Well… ok… but maybe you don’t care because you haven’t read this hilarious post.

That’s right. Our highly industrial country with its status as world superpower is home of some of the dumbest people on the planet.

What was that about an election?


Happy Thursday!

No comments: