STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy! If you are looking for Kaylia's official Website please visit KayliaMetcalfeWriter



Shout Out!

I am on a few blogrolls… and I am not only honored and thrilled but also aware that I don’t have one set up over here.

Until today!

Today I have made a blogroll to encourage you, my faithful readers, to visit some other wonderful blogs.

There are a lot over there… some are blogs of people I know in real life and some are places on the web where I lurk. (I have them in alphabetical order for now, I was thinking about making it ‘most recently updated, still not totally sure….)

(There are also several people I wish would blog because what they write to me is so damn funny…. Chris, Jia, Lily, Jessica….)

So there you have it… go forth… and enjoy!

(but come back occasionally!)



A few notables:

The Man aka Anthroslug.
Critical Thinking and Amusing Stories... plus the occasional Critical Story with Amusing Thinking.

Death Chic(k) His awesome sister and brilliant spinner of tales

Half Life of Linoleum Something definitely worth reading

RalphDood My first online blog friend

Anndi One of the sweetest bloggers out there

Robert Who I thank for the Show Me... Project and really hope will invite me back for whatever he has plans for next!

And one of my personal heroes when it comes to blogging, writing, thinking, …. The Magnificent Greta Christina

Last “notable” my favorite place to hang out online.: The Skepchick Blog




The rest of the Blog Roll is over to your right… scroll around in the fun filled blogsphere and be sure to let your new friends know I sent you their direction :)

6 comments:

Robert said...

What an honor to find my name her among your shout out! And on my birthday of all days. Hopefully I can find the time to put together another project. I really enjoyed it and am so happy you and many others had fun with it. :)

Charity Childs-Gevero said...

Hello, Kay :)

Stumbled upon your blog...

Checking your blog roll (as this post suggests), I have noticed my own blog! I am very surprised!! You know me?? :)

Thank you for adding me to your blog roll. And thank you for knowing about me. Teehee!

I don't sport a blog roll, but I do have a "What I'm Reading" box on my site, where I share my favorite read items from my google reader.

I'll add you to my google reader, and when I have a fave of yours, I'll share it. :)

Thanks again!

:)

Charity

Debbie said...

Hi Kay! Thanks for stopping by Blog Around the World. Just wanted to let you know that you are all linked up. Check in daily to see where in the world we are headed next.

Anndi said...

Awwwww! Now I'm ferklempt!

You're a treasure, sweetie.

Prefers Her Fantasy Life said...

I must say that this blog roll has some of the most interesting titles of any I've seen. I'm excited to check them out.

Ralphd00d said...

Mucho Gracias for the mention and compliment. Now I have to find more time to check these new sites out. That, and find more time to write. I think I'm due for a story to come out soon, I hope.