STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy! If you are looking for Kaylia's official Website please visit KayliaMetcalfeWriter



note

Happy, positive, helpful thoughts would be most welcome.

I have a family member who is sick and besides feeling completely helpless, I am also feeling guilty for not spending more time with her in the past few years. Yes, I have been busy. Yes she has been busy. Yes we grew apart due to some life changing decisions that I made… but when it all comes down to it, those things mean nothing.

I love her, I want her to be well and happy and healthy, and there isn’t anything I can do.

2 comments:

JayRod said...

I'll send happy thoughts and well wishes.

Anndi said...

She's in my thoughts, as are you. Don't beat yourself up over not being with her enough... as long as she was in your heart. You'll make up for the lost time.

*hugs*