STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

Love Love Love

Today is National Love Your Body Day.

And… I am going on record right now as saying I love my body.




Its not perfect.

But I love it.

It has it moments when it betrays my trust. It has let me down in the past and it definitely has kept me from doing some of the things that I wanted to do.

But I still love it.






That is what love is, after all… love is being aware of the imperfections, aware of the shortcomings, aware of the pitfalls and the occasional betrayals.

Love is looking past all that and seeing the other part… the good part.

For my body, the good parts are my mobility, my stamina, my strength, my ability to feel.

And so, again, let me say I love my body.



And today I renew my vow to take decent care of it.

No comments: