STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

Showing..... My Mailbox!


Its not just mine… I share it with my roommate.

It is a random little silver box that looks just like everyone else’s little silver box… but its magical.

From my mailbox I get movies, bills, the occasional letter, junk, coupons… and every so often a spider.

Gross, sure… but sticking your hand in and seeing what it comes out with is always an adventure.



(post inspired by the Show Me Photo Project over at Thoughts From A Fathe)

5 comments:

Robert said...

Nice to have you on board. I love the commentary here. You got me laughing with the "every so often a spider" comment. I hope you enjoy this project. :)

Carletta said...

This is a really great shot!
Well done.

I seem to have missed you on the project - sorry. :(

:: Lesley :: said...

You are funny............I am enjoying your show me projects..

Kay said...

@Robert: Oh its funny to you…. And the neighborhood kids who witnessed the mighty “Kay’s Dance of Fear” accompanied by squeals….

@Carletta: I joined late… trying to make up for lost time!Sad thing is that we hadn’t actually gotten any mail yesterday so I had to bring some down from the apartment… that photo, totally staged!

@Lesley: Glad to hear you are enjoying it! I am having a lot more fun than originally anticipated!

dianne - bunny trails said...

Ha! You're braver than I am. If a spider's one of the possibilities, I am SO not just sticking my hand in there. LOL!