STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

Pretty Darn Nifty

I don’t know about you, but the fact that Google just turned 10 years old makes me feel old.


It also makes me realize just how different my life is with the internet as an essential/wonderful part of my concept of “normal.”

The thing is… the ‘net just keeps getting cooler.

There is learning! (The Dead Sea Scrolls are available online!)


There is Shopping!


There is entertainment!


There is Snark!

(Actually, there is a LOT of Snark!)

There are blogs.. and one of the best blogs is this one.



And now there is a way to get a glimpse of history.

This has got to be one of the coolest things on the ‘net right now.

Being able to read old newspapers online… I mean… wow!

Could it be that I might be able to find the woman who inspired my name after all these many years?

Stay tuned…….

1 comment:

Jeff B said...

When i was in high school computers had just come to the classroom. I remember spending hours plotting pixels just to write my name. How far its come.

thanks for dropping in today, nice to meet you.