STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

Manic Monday

Last week I participated in the blog world of creativity and fun. I read other people’s blogs, other people read mine. I posted photos, wrote random little anecdotes, and generally had the following results:

Rise in Fun Drop in Productivity.

As some of you know, I am currently looking for a new job because mine is slated to end in 46 days. Not that I’m counting.

As some of you know I am trying to figure out what I am going to do career-wise, future-wise, etc-wise when my lease is up in January. (There is something simmering on the stove involving Sacramento and serious amounts of debt, we shall see how it pans out.)

As some of you know, I am trying to actually get published… and that means actually finishing up my short story collection.

As much fun as being “in blog” was last week, I need to concentrate my efforts on these things.

So… I will be around, reading blogs, writing the occasional “catch up on the awesome life of Kay” entries and such… but if my blogging seems a bit more sporadic in the coming months, that is why.

Oh, and Tha Man and I are going to Portland for a four day exciting adventure including Pirates, Books, Walking, and Seeing The Sights. So I am trying to get ready for that as well.

Never a dull moment.

No comments: