STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy these Reviews, Responses, Works of Fiction, and Retellings brought to you by one who hopes to someday join the ranks of those who have written something worth reading.
(Kaylia Metcalfe)

I'm Back!

I am back from my 4 day vacation in Portland OR.

May I just say, Portland is a great city… and the whole concept of picking a city I have never been to for the purpose of a vacation… is brilliant.

My blog might be a bit Portland/Vacation centered for a bit… but afterall it is MY blog (as I had to point out to someone recently) so there.

Anyway, for now let me assure you I am home, safe, and back full throttle into the stress of daily life.

1 comment:

Anndi said...

Welcome home sweetness!

I love just picking up and heading to another city for a little vacay!

Might just do that soon.

SMOOCH!