STICKY

PERHAPS WE LEARNED SOMETHING.....
…Perhaps we were only mildly entertained. Regardless, please enjoy! If you are looking for Kaylia's official Website please visit KayliaMetcalfeWriter



Update (because 6 of you asked)

So… this morning I did one of those totally girly things I vowed to never do….

I squealed.

There was a bit of a hop, sashay, body movement as well.. but since my body seems to be in an almost constant state of movement (why walk to the fax machine when you can grape vine to the fax machine?) this isn't all that uncommon.

But the squeal? Now, that is unique and special.

And not in the good way.

And yes… it was over a boy.


In more relevant news I am writing... I haven’t fallen off the planet… its just that most of the stuff I have written lately has been deeply personal… or “being sick” induced and thus not really share-able.

But there are a few ideas bouncing around in my head today… so most likely there will be something up sooner rather than later.

2 comments:

JayRod said...

I'll have you know that I have heard you squel in the past and it wasn't just from excessive tickling. =P

Kay said...

Lies!!!


Or else.. umm quiet you... i know where you sleep!